RxP Bottle first time users…Drive Green Daily!
- Claims by competitive products are not proof of performance.
- Give your vehicle 3-tanks of fuel with RxP added and just see what your vehicle will do for you!
- You will have your own tested proof of RxP’s performance!
How to use bottled RxP, and what to expect:
RxP Fuel Treatment treats gas or diesel fuels. (Land or Marine)
- Full 2.5-Oz bottle of RxP treats up to 25-Gallons of fuel (average size car).
- Full 10-Oz bottle of RxP treats 100-gallons of fuel. (average truck saddle tanks)
- Always fill the tank before adding RxP, then add one full bottle,
Do not waste your money by trying to over-treat with more than one bottle.
- Drive out each tank down to less than _-tank.
- Do that twice, then skip adding RxP at the third fill-up.
- Add RxP in the fourth fill-up, and then every other fill-up after that.
Regular use of RxP in every other full tank of fuel will sustain your carbon-free engine, reduced harmful polluting emissions, restored horsepower, and increased mpg. You will also have a smoother, quieter running engine.
RxP starts working within fifteen minutes after you start your engine.
- The manufacturer of RxP is expressly opposed to using RxP only to pass emissions testing; the goal is to
continually sustain clean air.
- In less than 30-miles, emissions from your vehicle will be significantly reduced sufficiently to pass your State emissions testing if your engine has been de-carbonized; unless your vehicle has serious pre-existing mechanical malfunctions.
- In the same 30-miles, if you drive diesel, you will significantly reduce or eliminate Black Smoke!
- RxP will begin by de-carbonizing your engine. It could take three tanks of fuel to clean (de-carbonize) your engine. When your engine has been de-carboned, you will also have increased horsepower and begin to see an increase in mpg (fuel economy) because RxP also increases octane in gas and cetane in diesel fuels.
You can also use RxP in fuel for smaller engines, lawn & garden equipment (approximately one capful per gallon). And yes, it will give you the same superb results in all marine engines (mpg = improved marine running time per tank-full).